Flex MSE is the perfect solution for Homeowner DIY builders looking to add value, stability, and beauty to their property.
“I would highly recommend this system to anyone who is looking for a green and attractive alternative to concrete retaining walls. It is extremely user friendly when you have the appropriate tools and is pretty much foolproof. Every time I walk by the flowering walls in the summer and see the bees busy pollinating I know i made the right choice. – Michael T. – Homeowner”
- Flex MSE can be delivered prefilled, or filled on site using simple tools.
- Minimal site prep.
- Excavated soils can often be reused to fill Flex MSE units.
- No extra drainage required.
- Easy for Homeowner DIY builders to construct and maintain.
- Installs in tight spaces, around tree roots and on top of bedrock.
- Two components build any shape at any angle up to 85°.
- Installs on poor soils or water prone areas.
- Easily used with any other wall building or erosion control system.
- Installs in 60% of the Time vs rigid systems.
- System Lifetime Rating of 120 years.
- No graffiti removal costs.
- Highly customizable.
- 3% of the Greenhouse Gas emissions vs concrete.
- 50% recycled content.
- Captures Storm Water.
- Can reuse native soils.
- Accepts Native Plants and perennial low growing food crops.
To see a beautiful example of a Homeowner DIY project, click here.
Visit our photo gallery by clicking here.
For our simple instruction guide, click here.
Fill out this form if you’re interested in connecting with a Flex MSE Certified Installer to discuss your project.
*Please note: Always consult your local building codes prior to undertaking any retaining wall or erosion control work.