Flex MSE is the perfect solution for Homeowner DIY builders looking to add value, stability, and beauty to their property.
- Flex MSE can be delivered prefilled, or filled on site using simple tools.
- Minimal site prep.
- Excavated soils can sometimes be reused to fill Flex MSE units.
- Often no supplemental drainage is required.
- Easy for Homeowner DIY builders to construct and maintain.
- Installs in tight spaces, around tree roots and on top of bedrock.
- Two components build any shape at any angle up to 85°.
- Can be installed on poor soils or water prone areas.
- Easily used with any other wall building or erosion control system.
- Installs in 60% of the time vs rigid systems.
- System Lifetime Rating of 120 years.
- 75 year manufacturers warranty.
- No graffiti removal costs.
- Highly customizable.
- 3% of the Greenhouse Gas emissions vs concrete.
- 50% recycled content.
- Captures Storm Water.
- Can reuse native soils.
- Accepts Native Plants and perennial low growing food crops.
- Re-establishes natural riparian habitat.
- Pollinator friendly.
- Prevents soil loss and sediment.
- Industry leading ISO sound barrier ratings.
To see a beautiful example of a Homeowner DIY project, click here.
Visit our photo gallery by clicking here.
For our simple instruction guide, click here.
Fill out this form if you’re interested in connecting with a Flex MSE Certified Installer to discuss your project.
*Please note: Always consult your local building codes prior to undertaking any retaining wall or erosion control work.
“I would highly recommend this system to anyone who is looking for a green and attractive alternative to concrete retaining walls. It is extremely user friendly when you have the appropriate tools and is pretty much foolproof. Every time I walk by the flowering walls in the summer and see the bees busy pollinating I know I made the right choice. – Michael T. – Homeowner”