Flex MSE offers several levels of benefits to installers and general or sub contractors.
If you’re interested in becoming a Certified Flex MSE Installer click here
- Quick Installation. Installers find that Flex MSE can installed in half the time of many hard armour solutions. The opportunity to save time on jobs by switching to Flex MSE can result in greater profit margins than the original spec. Imagine your crew moving onto your next project in half the time.
- Minimal Site Disturbance. The system requires minimal initial leveling, subgrade embedment, and excavation or disturbance of soils.
- Basic Installation Requirements. No specialized equipment or labour is required to install Flex MSE.
- Nearly Unlimited Differential Settlement Ability. Settlement and water ruin concrete walls. Flex MSE has a very high settlement tolerance and excess water drains through the system, eliminating the need for drainage behind the wall and feeding the vegetation.
- Lightweight. Installers appreciate the fact that Flex MSE is a lightweight soft armour product, providing easy integration with other systems and great performance in limited access, tough or unstable terrain.
Contractor and Installer resources:
- Basic installation and technical info can be found in the Resources section in the menu at the top of this page.
- To become a Certified Installer, click here.
- To request a copy of our full Flex MSE Vegetated Wall System Installation Guide, click here.
- Visit our photo gallery by clicking here.
- To discuss using Flex MSE on a particular project, click here.
- For a quick quantities estimate for your project click here.
- To find a Flex MSE Dealer near you click here.
- For other questions regarding the Flex MSE Vegetated Wall System check out our FAQ.
“We have been in the landscape business since 1974 and built many types of wall systems, wood, concrete and segmental block. Until we started installing the Flex MSE system we had never constructed as many walls with as many satisfied customers. The Flex MSE System is fantastic. If you are looking for an eco-friendly retaining wall, this is the system to use.” – Kevin K. – Certified Installer